Do not think because we're on .win that there aren't any rules.
Remember the "no guns" rule? That's still here. Your post needs to have a gun or gun related accessory, don't think a word is good enough.
No fucking weebs.
Mark your posts NSFW if they fit that description. This is non-negotiable. The creators of TD.win made this very clear to us, don't bite the hand that feeds us.
Hopefully we can get flair and the bot back working.
Happy shitting you autists.
Who was that guy that got shot by Delaware state police while he was sleeping, through a window for having a gun with a giggle switch?
Google doesn't want me to remember. Saw the article on old weekend before the rona.
WES - Win Enhancement Suite 👨🌾
Win Enhancement Suite (WES) is a suite of improvements that enhance your .Win communities browsing experience.
As many of you, I've been a TD Reddit user for many years before coming here, i grew accustomed to many of its features plus the features of the addon called RES (Reddit Enhancement Suite) and found myself really missing them, so after waiting a couple of months for someone to come up with a solution, a friend (/u/melvin) and i started talking shop about how it could be done (he is the 400 pound hacker that actually knows how to code) and so we began with this humble addon, it doesn't have many features right now but i think it brings enough QOL improvements for it to be shared.
You can view the GitHub repository of the addon and check the entirety of its code here: https://github.com/ilovestaples/wes
We really hope you like it and expect your feedback!
How to install:
- Install Tampermonkey on your favorite browser: https://www.tampermonkey.net (this handles userscripts, the code the addon is made of)
- Install the latest release of WES from HERE. (this is the userscript, the addon itself)
- 🆕Tags🆕 - Tag users with custom labels, click the tag 🏷 icon that appears when you hover a username and input your tag with your desired colors and text.
- Expandos - View tweets, images and videos from the most popular hosting sites on TD without having to leave the page - Click the icon to the right of the link to expand it.
- Communities bar - Easy access to the entire .win community.
- Expand content - Expand all content on the frontpage at once with a single click.
- Easy access to submitted/comments sections - Click on your submitted/comments karma score to access the corresponding section on your profile.
- Automatic quote - Copies highlighted text from a post and adds it as a quote in the reply box.
v0.1.2.0 (2020-09-23) -
- Added user tags and settings menu.
- Added GreatAwakening and IP2 wins to the navigation bar.
v0.1.1.5 (2020-08-26) -
- Added expando for maga.video links.
v0.1.1.4 (2020-08-21) -
- Fixed expandos not showing when replying to the OP.
- Added expando for banned.video links.
v0.1.1.3 (2020-08-15) -
- Fixed autoquotes not working in /messages.
- Added expando for Bitchute links.
v0.1.1.2 (2020-08-14) -
- Fixed expandos not showing in original posts.
- Added expando for Streamable links.
v0.1.1 (2020-08-10) -
- Added expandos, currently supports most links with direct image/video formats and youtube/imgur/twitter links.
v0.1.0.7 (2020-07-25) -
- Added automatic notification after updates
- Added css to the navigation bar
v0.1.0.6 (2020-07-20) -
- When replying to a comment, any highlighted text gets automatically added as a quote each time the reply button is clicked
v0.1.0.5 (2020-07-19) -
- Automatically add quote when replying with highlighted text
-Open to your suggestions, these are merely the first alpha versions of the enhancement suite.
Hey everyone who's reading this while polishing their latest gun-buy, what is the next Surplus Gun on the market?
I'm talking along the lines of Mausers (mauser actions), Star BM Pistols, AK build Kits, etc.
The only ones that are cheap are the new ones that come out. The Star BM pistols are already $100+ above their original price. AK's are fawghetaboutit, and Mosin Nagants...are actually expensive now.
Plus I can't find any parts for various surplus weapons, so now that I've run out of gun-building projects, I'm back to square one.
What do you think is the next surplus gun?
So I have a pelletgun I use for getting squirrel tendies in the yard and shooting shit birds that land near. Hatsan 95 in .25 caliber. Well it shit the bed, and it was cheaper to just get a new one than try to replace the piston. I know, get out of here with that airshit. The gun is useless to me now, but the barrel is still good. I was thinking of taking the seals out, putting a bolt on the piston for a firing pin, reaming out a chamber. I just don't know what cartridge would be good to do it with was looking at a rimmed cartridge to make headspacing simpler and possibly extraction. I'd ask a gunsmith forum but they would tell me to never even consider it. Obviously going to test fire remotely. I thought you retards might help me out.
TL:DR=My pellet gun broke, what .25